The Terms and Conditions stipulated below are effective as of December 02, 2022
1. These Terms and Conditions ("T&C" or "Agreement") constitute a binding agreement and govern the contractual relationship between Company, hereinafter referred to as "True Flip" or "We", "Us"; or "Our"; and You, as the user and customer, hereinafter referred to as "User" or "You" or "Yours" of trueflip.io website through related enabling internet, mobile or other platforms.
Retrust OU, a company under the laws of Estonia, bearing company number 16310234 and having its registered office at Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Vesivärava tn 50-201, 10152, provides payment management service to us, in order to enable us to process financial transactions to you.
SGL Stipulus Gate, a company under the laws of Cyprus, bearing company number HE 391079 and having its registered office at 7-9 Riga, Feraiou, LIZANTIA COURT, Office 310, Agioi Omologites, 1087 Nicosia, Cyprus, provides payment management service to us, in order to enable us to process financial transactions to you.
Irrespective of the above, Retrust OU and SGL Stipulus Gate, are not a party to the legal contract between you and us - you are contracting exclusively with Company for the provision of all services available on the Website.
5. Trueflip reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel Services at its own discretion where the Services are illegal to use.
6. The Website and its services are available to, and may only be used by individuals, who can enter into legally binding contracts under the applicable law and reside in countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law. It is the User’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing gambling laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction before placing bets on the website.
7. The User assures Company that he/she is over 18 years old or such legal age of majority as stipulated in the jurisdiction of his/her residence. No person under 18 years old or other legal age of majority in User's jurisdiction of residence may be registered as a User and any funds deposited by such a person shall be returned to his/her personal account. If the real age of the person reveals to be under 18 years old or other legal age of majority in User's jurisdiction of residence at any time after his/her registration at the website the sum of winnings received by such User will be annulled. We are entitled to require User to provide proof of age and to deny a User's access to the Service if it has reasons to believe that the minimum age requirement is not fulfilled. We notify You that parental control protections (including computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may help to block access to material that is harmful to minors. You may find information about providers of these protections on the Internet by searching “parental control protection” or similar terms.
8. You are aware that the right to access and use the Website and any products there offered, may be considered illegal in certain countries. True Flip is not able to verify the legality of service in each and every jurisdiction, consequently, You are responsible for determining whether Your accessing and using Our Website is compliant with the applicable laws in Your country and You warrant to Us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where You reside or citizen of which you are.
9. You should not use the services of Trueflip if You are a resident or/and citizen in one of the following countries and/or territories: the United States and its dependencies and territories, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S. Belguim, Curacao, France and its dependencies and territories, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Netherlands, Afghanistan, American Samoa, Aruba, Australia, Saint Barthelemy, Brunei Darusslam, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, Burma, Belarus, Dutch West Indies, Cyprus, Cuba, Germany, Greece, Ethiopia, French Guiana, Guam, Italy, Israel, Iraq, Iran, Ireland, Islamic Republic of Jordan, Cayman Islands, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Laos, Malta, Myanmar, Hungary, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Palestine, Portugal, Samoa, Spain, Saint Martin, Syria, Switzerland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United KingdomWallis and Futuna Islands, Yemen (“Prohibited countries”). Players from the following countries are not eligible to use the Website and play its games. True Flip will make all reasonable efforts to prevent players from these countries to reach the games.
10. Please be noted that there’re special availability restrictions for some games placed at True Flip. Game providers reserve the right to expand the list of prohibited countries for their games on their own discretion without additional notifications.
11. In order to use the Website, the User must complete the registration form and open a User account ("Account") on the Website. The User must fill in the registration form provided by True Flip which shall at least include the following details:
11.1. User's email and phone number. The User is restricted to use temporary or fake email or phone number;
11.2.Username, his/her first name and last name. Offensive or indecent names are not allowed. Further prohibited are usernames that contain or allude to an Internet link or account names, which allude to certain rights of the User. We reserve the right to suspend accounts with an unacceptable username. Accounts can be reactivated as soon as suitable and an acceptable alternative username has been chosen.
11.3.User’s password. The User is advised to choose a strong and non-predictable password for security reasons and is responsible for ensuring that this password is kept as highly confidential. If there is concern that the secrecy of Username and Password is no longer the case, the User should notify Trueflip immediately.
11.7.Consent to receive promo mails by clicking “I want to receive promo mails and offers” checkbox button.
12. User can also voluntarily submit in User’s Account the following information:
12.1.Date of Birth and sex.
12.2.The User's place of residence.
13. The User warrants to provide true, accurate, current and complete information regarding identity during the registration process. Any false information or impersonation of any person, misrepresentation regarding any affiliation with another person, entity or association, use of false headers or other acts or omissions to conceal one's identity from Trueflip for any purpose will be prosecuted under the law. In order to receive access to the Website User may be asked to provide valid subsisting verification of identity and relevant information. The Company reserves the right to ask for the proof of age from the User and block access to the website or suspend the user’s account if it fails to meet this requirement.
14. After the registration process the User shall provide True Flip with valid identification information under Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures. The User shall do
14.1.before first withdrawal of funds irrespective of the amount;
14.2.in case of a deposit for the sum equal to or exceeding 2000 euros or its equivalent;
14.3.in case of depositing in amount of 7 500 euros (or its equivalent) or more (by several installments) by the same User during a month.
KYC procedure is performed under the rules of KYC/AML Policy.
15. True Flip reserves the right to carry out valid identification of a User under Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures in cases not covered by p.13 hereof if there’s strong grounds to believe that there’s risk of commitment of fraud, money-laundering or any abuse on the part of the User or in case of frequent and major withdrawals by one User during a reasonably short period of time.
16. All Users of trueflip.io Website ensure by accepting the Terms & Conditions at least the following:
16.1.The User has completed the registration form truthfully and correctly.
16.2.The User is not an individual under 18 years old or other legal age of majority in User's jurisdiction.
16.3.The User is neither under legal supervision nor restricted in his business activities.
16.4.The User has registered personally and not on the behalf of someone else.
16.5.The User uses the account for personal use and has no commercial intentions.
16.6.The User has no knowledge about any bet result of the underlying bet before placing it.
16.7.The User does not have multiple accounts on trueflip.io website.
16.8.The User has read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
16.9.The User cannot sell, transfer, assign and/or acquire by any other means the accounts to/from other Users.
16.10.The User assures that he/she won’t use his/her account to transfer funds amongst his/her accounts.
17. It is prohibited for Users to sell, pledge, transfer and/or acquire accounts to/from other Users. Funds can only be remitted to the account from which they were deposited.
18. Trueflip. accepts as a User only natural persons with a single account. Neither a legal entity nor corporate body is allowed to open or to have an account on trueflip.io website.
18.1.Only one Account for each household, IP address and computer device is allowed. If two or more users share the same household, IP address and computer device, True Flip must be informed by the respective Accounts’ holders. Failure to do so may lead to your Account being blocked for access and “freezing” or confiscation of all your funds.
20. The User shall not treat Trueflip. as a financial institution nor expect receipt of interests on his/her deposit/s.
21. Any amount credited to a User's Account by mistake should be immediately reported to Trueflip by the User. Any winnings and funds received by the User by mistake are invalid regardless of how they were received.
22. In case of misconduct on the part of the User, Trueflip is entitled to immediately terminate the Agreement with the User and exclude him/her from further use of the Website. Further, we are entitled to interrupt and terminate on-going activities, to block the User or the User's Account with or without prior notice and to retain the User's credit and winnings achieved through misconduct until clarification of the situation.
23. In case of indication of any fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity which became the basis of a provision of a bonus, prize, jackpot or other winning to the User, the Account of such User shall be made annulled along with any and all profits or losses gathered.
24. A Dormant Account is a User Account into which User has not logged for six consecutive months. If your User Account is deemed to be inactive, Trueflip reserves the right to charge all funds of such Dormant User Account (reset User Account Balance) as long as the balance of your User Account remains positive.
25. User authorizes Trueflip to debit this charge from his User Account since the beginning of the month following the day on which your User Account is deemed inactive.
26. In order to continue using his/her dormant account, the User shall confirm his/her identity by undergoing KYC procedure from the very beginning.
27. Virtual currency funds on the User’s balance without movement for more than 6 months can be fixed in the equivalent of USDT at True Flip’s absolute discretion.
28. User may close User account by contacting Us via [email protected]. True Flip shall return to You any and all funds from User Account. The method of repayment will be chosen at absolute discretion of True Flip.
28.1. In order to ensure anti-fraud measures, prevention of laundering proceeds of crime and financing of terrorism and abuse on the part of the User, True Flip reserves the right to verify User’s identity in the process of closing User’s account. It means that True Flip is entitled to request up-to-date documents from the Users, conduct an interview (Skype call or Zoom call) with a User, request confirmation of source of funds or/and a high-resolution and visible photo of a user’s selfie with his/her up-to date documents near his/her face, even though the User have passed identity verification in the past.
29. True Flip reserves the right to close your User Account and to refund to you funds from the balance of the User Account, subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at True Flip’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
30. User may only participate in games if he/she has sufficient amount of virtual currency or fiat currency at User’s account for such participation. The virtual currency includes, Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Tether (USDT), Cardano (ADA), Ripple (XRP), NEO (NEO), Binance (BNB), Bitcoin SV (BSV), TRON (TRX). The deposits can be made in any of the noted virtual currency.
31. True Flip reserves the right to perform additional identification procedures (KYC) when User make deposits into his/her User Account in accordance with the terms and conditions of True Flip KYC&AML Policies.
32. The minimal amount for a deposit and withdrawal as well as the number of necessary confirmations to make a withdrawal in virtual currency are noted below.
|Currency||Confirmations||Min deposit||Min withdrawal|
Deposits below minimum will not be credited.
33. The minimal amount for a deposit in fiat is 20 EUR or equivalent in other currencies. Deposits below minimum will not be credited. Additional fees may apply for certain payment methods or countries. More details and maximum deposit limits can be found by you in Payment Policy.
34. The User may only use his/her own personal credit/debit card or virtual currency wallet or other payment method to deposit to/withdraw from the User’s Account. The name written on the credit cards, or registered on the payment accounts used for deposits or payouts must correspond to the name registered on User’s Account.
35. Under certain circumstances, True Flip can credit a User’s Account with “Bonus”. The conditions for the crediting of the “Bonus“ and the amount of such credit is determined by True Flip and set out on the website from time to time. If an account contains both the funds from deposit and credit funds, the credit funds will only be available for wagering once the existing deposit has been run out of.
36. To withdraw funds from the account, the User is required to complete identity verification through KYC procedure at his User’s Account. True Flip reserves the right to check User’s identity and source of deposited funds prior to processing payouts and to hold withdrawals for the time needed to check the User’s identity. In case of false personal data provided by the User, the withdrawal can be denied and the User account can be cancelled. The User will be informed thereof by email noted at his/her User’s Account.
37. The minimal amount for withdrawal in fiat is 40 EUR or equivalent in other currencies. The minimal amount for withdrawal in virtual currency depends on the type of currency and shall be defined in accordance with p.29. The maximum amount for withdrawal depends on the payment method the User decides to use. If the requested amount of withdrawal exceeds the limit of a particular payment method, the amount will be withdrawn by installments. Additional fees may apply for certain withdrawal methods or countries.
More details and maximum withdrawal limits can be found by you in Payment Policy.
38. The available virtual currencies for withdrawal are BTC, , BCH, LTC, ETH, DOGE, USDT, ADA, XRP, NEO, BNB, BSV, TRX.
39. The User cannot withdraw fiat currency if funds he/she deposited to were in virtual currency. And conversely: virtual currency deposit prevents the User from withdrawal in fiat. All withdrawals are made only in virtual currency or in fiat currency depending on a deposit method.
40. True Flip charges no fee for withdrawals of all mentioned virtual currencies to you. We may charge assigned fees for processing withdrawals with frequent requests for withdrawls over a short period. If such fees occur, they are visible during the withdrawal process.
41. Virtual currency withdrawals will be made to User’s virtual currency wallet bound to the User’s Account.
42. The maximum withdrawal amount for non-jackpot winnings (only fiat) is capped at 20000 EUR or its equivalent in other currencies per month, split over 5000 EUR or its equivalent per week. Withdrawal limits may be increased, depending on the player’s VIP-level.
42.1. The maximum withdrawal amount for crypto payments is capped at 50 000 EUR or its equivalent in other currencies per day, 300 000 EUR or its equivalent in other currencies per week and 500 000 EUR or its equivalent in other currencies per month. True Flip reserves the right to carry out additional KYC verification procedure for any withdrawals.
43. True Flip may charge assigned fees for processing withdrawals. If such fees occur, they are visible during the withdrawal process.
43.1. In case of more than one withdrawal request within a reasonably short period of time at the sole discretion of True Flip, the Company reserves the right to charge assigned fees for processing withdrawals.
43.2. For certain payment methods True Flip reserves the right to charge assigned fees for processing withdrawals during every withdrawal request.
44. Acceptance of a withdrawal request shall be subject to you having made and sufficiently wagered a real-money deposit and in accordance with any other terms and conditions set out by Casbit Group N.V. In order to withdraw any amount of money from a player account, the full amount of the deposit must be wagered at least three by the player. All withdrawal requests shall be subject to the transaction limits and withdrawal methods that we shall notify you of prior to withdrawal. We retain the right to carry out due diligence at the withdrawal stage should it be deemed necessary and especially in cases where deposited funds have not been used for wagering.
45. The User is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to their winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of User’s residence.
46. In countries where the report of winnings and losses is legally prescribed by legal authority or financial institution, the User is responsible for reporting his/her winnings and losses at such authorities.
47. True Flip takes every precaution to avoid as much as possible, any technical anomaly or problem. However, this is not always possible. By these reasons:
47.1.True Flip, our suppliers and/or licensors are not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical or political disturbance to games. Refunds may be given solely at the discretion of the management;
47.2.True Flip, our suppliers and/or licensors accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content, including and without limitation to:
47.2.1.Delays or interruptions in operation or transmission;
47.2.2.Loss or corruption of data;
47.2.3.Communication or lines failure;
47.2.4.Any site or content misuse;
47.2.5.Any errors or omissions in content;
47.3.In the event of a system malfunction all wagers are void;
47.4.If Your game miscarries because of a failure of the system, We shall refund the amount wagered in Your game by crediting it to your User Account or, if User Account no longer exists, by paying it to You directly, in an approved manner. If You have accrued credit at the time the game got miscarried, the value of the credit in virtual or fiat currency will be paid out to the User Account or, if User Account no longer exists, it will be sent to You directly, in an approved manner;
47.5.True Flip shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that its computer system enables Your participation in a game. If after You have made a wager, gameplay is interrupted by a failure of the telecommunications system or a failure of Your computer system, the Game will resume at the exact time immediately before the interruption occurred. If, however, such resumption is not possible, We shall
47.5.1.Ensure that the game is terminated;
47.5.2.Refund the amount of the wager to You by placing it in Your Account.
48. True Flip has a strict anti-fraud policy. If Trueflip has reasonable grounds to believe that the User has participated in or has been connected with any form of fraudulent activity (on the basis of anti-fraud, anti-cheating, and collusion detection practices used by Trueflip as well as its gaming partners and other suppliers which are commonly used in the gambling and gaming industry) including, but not limited to:
a)participating in any type of collusion with other Users;
b)development of strategies aimed at obtaining unfair winnings;
c)fraudulent actions against Trueflip or its payment providers;
e)the use of third party software or analysis systems;
f)creating two or more accounts;
g)using unfair external factors or influences (commonly known as cheating);
h)or become bankrupt in the country of his/her residence.
49. In case of reveal one or several such actions on the part of the User or other similar actions, True Flip reserves the right to cancel the user account and suspend all payouts to the User. This decision is at sole discretion of True Flip and the User will not be notified or informed of the reasons of such actions. True Flip also reserves the right to inform the regulatory bodies of the User’s jurisdiction of such fraudulent actions performed by the User.
50. If Trueflip has reasonable grounds to believe that the User has participated in or has been connected with any form of fraudulent activity (on the basis of anti-fraud, anti-cheating, and collusion detection practices used by Trueflip. as well as its gaming partners and other suppliers which are commonly used in the gambling and gaming industry) or that any suspicious actions (activity) are taking place with the User's account, True Flip reserves the right to request up-to-date documents from the Users, conduct an interview (Skype call or Zoom call) with a user, request confirmation of source of funds or/and a high-resolution and visible photo of a user's selfie with his/her up-to date documents near his/her face, even though the User have passed identity verification in the past. The User is obliged to collaborate with True Flip with regard to such check and to provide any information and document deemed necessary by True Flip.
51. Trueflip has a zero tolerance to abuse of promo-games. User who will try to gain advantage of Trueflip welcome offers / other promotions agrees that Trueflip reserves the right to void bonuses and any winnings from User:
a) use of stolen cards or stolen virtual currency;
c) creating more than one account in order to get advantage from Trueflip promotions;
d) multiple account strategy/proxy account strategy
e) artificially manipulating affiliate CPAs or revenue share
f) providing fake registration data;
g) any other actions which may damage the Trueflip
52. If Trueflip believes that the User is abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, displaying irregular betting behavior, or he/she is likely to benefit from abuse of our gambling policy or lack of good faith, Trueflip may at its sole discretion, deny, withdraw or withhold the User of any bonus or promotion or terminate User access to the services and/or block his account. In such circumstances, Trueflip shall be under no obligation to refund the User any balance that may be at his/her account.
53. Criminal charges will be brought against any User or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated the Trueflip system or attempted to do so. Trueflip. reserves the right to remove and/or change any games or events being offered at the website.
54. Should the User becomes aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, he/she agrees to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, the User agrees immediately to report of any such error or incompleteness to Trueflip Should the User fails to fulfil the obligations stated at this clause and abused the results of such errors or incompleteness, Trueflip has a right to full compensation for all damages related to the error or incompleteness, including any damages incurred as a result of the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification by the User.
55. Any returns, deposits, winnings or bonuses which the User can gain or accrue by using the duplicate/multiple account shall be forfeited, and Trueflip is entitled to demand from the User any funds which have been withdrawn during use of such duplicate/multiple account in a legal procedure.
56. You hereby expressly agree that all rights, title, and interest in and to all intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, patents, copyright, trademarks, trade secrets and all other related proprietary rights to this Website belong to True Flip and/or its licensors and True Flip and/or its licensors are the sole and exclusive owners thereof. All rights to the website not expressly granted herein are reserved. You agree not to copy, republish, frame, download, transmit, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, license, sublicense, reverse engineer, or create derivative works based on the website, its products or Service except as expressly authorized herein. Except as otherwise provided, the Content published on this website may be reproduced or distributed in unmodified form for personal non-commercial use only. Any other use of the Content, including without limitation distribution, reproduction, modification, display or transmission without the prior written consent of True Flip is strictly prohibited. All copyright and other proprietary notices shall be retained on all reproductions.
57. True Flip hereby disclaims any rights to trademarks, Service marks, trade names, logos, copyright, patents, domain names or other intellectual property interests of third parties. All intellectual property interests of third parties listed above are the properties of their respective owners. Third Parties’ Material is the property of its respective owners. True Flip disclaims any proprietary interests in the intellectual property rights other than its own.
58. True Flip is not a financial institution, it does not provide financial advice or asset management services and does not provide services of conversion from virtual currency and fiat currency. User account does not bear any interests from depositing. The User cannot exchange virtual currency to fiat currency and fiat currency to virtual currency via True Flip. If User wants to make a deposit in fiat currency from virtual currency, User should make it through third party services not affiliated with True Flip.
59. The User understands and accepts the risks in connection with transferring virtual currencies to the User’s Account to trueflip.io. In particular, but not limited, the User understands the inherent risks listed hereinafter:
59.1.Risk of software weaknesses:
The User understands and accepts that the Blockchain System concept, the underlying software application and software platform is still at an early development stage and unproven, that’s why there is no warranty that there is an inherent risk that the software could contain weaknesses, vulnerabilities or bugs causing, inter alia, the complete loss of Bitcoins.
The User understands and accepts that the blockchain technology allows new forms of interaction and that it is possible that certain jurisdictions will apply existing regulations or introduce new regulations addressing blockchain technology based applications which may be contrary to the current setup of the System and which may, inter alia, result in substantial modifications of the Service, including its termination and the loss of virtual currencies.
59.3.Risk of Loss of private key:
virtual currencies in account wallet can only be used by means of wallet seed or combination of private key and password. The private key is encrypted with a password. The User understands and accepts that if his/her wallet or password respectively his/her private key get lost or stolen, True Flip will not be responsible in case the violator who seized the private key and/or password uses them to withdraw the funds. In order to avoid such situation True Flip strongly recommends you to turn 2FA authorisation on.
59.4.Risk of theft:
The User understands and accepts that the Service concept, the underlying software application and software platform may be exposed to attacks by hackers or other individuals that could result in theft or loss of bitcoins (or other virtual currencies), impacting the ability to develop the Services.
60. The User is aware of the fact that gambling at the website may lead to losing money. True Flip is not liable for any possible financial damage arising from the use of the website and happened due to the reasons out of control of True Flip.
61. Trueflip is in no way responsible for any access to a User’s account by a third person and will not be held responsible for any loss suffered due to the illicit use of a User’s password by a third person, of unauthorized access, and/or for any transaction in which the name and password of a User was registered correctly. We strongly recommend users to enable 2FA authentication!
62. Trueflip is not liable of any hardware or software, defects, unstable or lost Internet connections, or any other technical errors that may limit User’s access to the website or prevent User from an uninterrupted play.
63. Some circumstances may arise when a wager is confirmed, or a payment is performed, by us by mistake. In all these cases Trueflip reserves the right to cancel all the wagers accepted due to such error, or to correct the mistake made by re-settling all the wagers at the correct prices/spreads/terms that should have been available at the time that the wager was placed in the absence of the error.
64. If True Flip credit your User Account with winnings that do not belong to you by mistake, whether due to a technical error in the pay-tables, or human error or otherwise, the amount will remain our property and will be deducted from User Account as soon as We become aware of the mistake. If you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the mistake, the amount paid by mistake will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In case of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify us immediately by email.
65. Trueflip, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
65.1.do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are permanently fit for their purpose;
65.2.do not warrant that the software and Website are permanently free from errors;
65.3.do not warrant that the Website and/or Games will always be accessible without interruptions;
66. You agree that Trueflip shall be the final decision-maker of whether you have violated the Trueflip’s rules, terms or conditions in a manner that results in your suspension or permanent block from participation at our website.
67. The website can only be used for personal purposes and shall not be used for any type of commercial profit.
68. Except as otherwise required by law, in no event true flip, our directors, members, employees or agents shall be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use our services or the true flip materials, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by any user on any information obtained from true flip, or actions and participation in games on the website or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from a force majeure event, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to true flip’s records, programs or services.
69. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. accordingly, some of the limitations of this section may not apply to certain users.
70. True flip is not responsible for any damages caused by delay or failure to perform its obligations under the agreement if the said delay or failure is due to fires; strikes; floods; power outages or failures; acts of god or the state’s enemies; lawful acts of public authorities; any and all acts that are regarded as force majeure in legal practice.
71. If any term, provision, covenant or restriction of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement, provisions, covenants and restrictions set forth herein shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated, and the parties hereto shall use their reasonable efforts to find and employ an alternative means to achieve the same or substantially the same result as that contemplated by such term, provision, covenant or restriction. It is hereby stipulated and declared to be the intention of the parties that they would have executed the remaining terms, provisions, covenants and restrictions of the Agreement without including any of such that may be hereafter declared invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable.
74. These Terms and Conditions in a part, which relates to your participation in the Games, shall be governed by the Laws of Curaçao, and in a part which relates to payment collection and transactions shall be governed by the Laws of Cyprus.
75. The Parties will tend to solve all disputes, differences and claims that can arise out of the execution, termination or cancellation of the Agreement by means of negotiations. The Party that has some claims should send a notification to the other Party describing the arisen claims and/or differences. In case of no agreement during negotiations, the Party shall send a claim to the other Party. The party receiving the claim is obliged to respond to it in writing within 10 (ten) days from the date of receipt.
76. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Term, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Riga International Commercial Arbitration Court in Riga on the basis of written documents (written procedure). The number of arbitrators shall be one. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English.
77. You may contact our [email protected] customer service according to the instructions located at the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services.
78. Complaints are handled at the support department and escalated in the organization of Trueflip and its affiliates if support personnel do not solve the case immediately. The User shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level.
79. If the dispute is not resolved at Trueflip management level, you can contact any independent body, gaming authority or licensor noted at the Trueflip website.
80. In case of any dispute, you agree that the records of the server and blockchain shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
81. You agree that in case of unlikely disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server and at blockchain will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
82. When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of Your contact details noted at your User account.
83. In case you want to be temporary or permanently self-excluded and stop betting or gambling for a set time, please contact our customer support agent via email. On receipt of an email request for account closure, the requested account and any linked accounts will be placed on our first stage, 24-hr cooling off period which will disable your account or accounts, allowing no gambling activity. Once this time has passed; while your account or accounts remain closed, a customer support agent will inform you of the 1-week, 1-month, 6-months and permanent self-exclusion available. There will be no variation in these time periods. To proceed with this process, we will require an email response. If we do not receive a response within a further 24 - hrs, your account will be reopened and confirmed by email.
84. Any notice or other communication under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be considered given and received when sent by email to [email protected]. The Users official email for communication shall be deemed the email bound to the User Account. The language of the communication shall be English.
85. The Company is taking effective measures to protect User’s private data from any unauthorized use and is only making it available to parties involved in providing of gambling services through the website. Notwithstanding this, the Company takes all necessary measures to ensure that such third parties, for example, third party software providers or affiliates, are subject to the non-disclosure agreement with regard of such private data processing and take all necessary steps to ensure their safety.
87. The User acknowledges that there are certain risks of True Flip being attacked by electronic means in order to obtain the private information. True Flip assures You that it takes all possible and reasonable measures to avoid such attacks and ensure the safety of your personal data.
True Flip is entitled to place its own games as well as the games which can be operated by it under license agreements, sublicence agreements and/or any and all other possible contracts being the ground of operation and placement of the games belonging to other operators and business partners at the True Flip Website. All provisions of these Terms and Conditions as well as all other Policies of True Flip are applied to such games under use and operation of the Company to the extent of the agreements between True Flip and the right holders on such games and this Appendix 1.
Please be noted that there’re special availability restrictions for NetEnt games placed at True Flip platform:
Players from the following countries are not eligible to use the Website and play Netent games. True Flip will make all reasonable efforts to prevent players from these countries to reach the games: United States of America, United Kingdom, Spain, France and Italy.
NetEnt content also shall not be served in the following territories: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Playing such games is not permitted due to absence of a license from local regulator: Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, the United States of America.
1. Jumanji, Emojiplanet, Netent Rocks (Guns & Roses, Jimi Hendrix, Motörhead, Ozzy Osbourne), Conan cannot be offered in the following countries: Territories noted at A, B plus China.
2. Planet of the Apes must not be offered in the following jurisdictions: Territories noted at A, B plus Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
3. Vikings must not be offered in the following jurisdictions: Territories noted at A, B plus Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Canada, China, Ecuador, France, Guyana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Namibia, North Korea, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America, Uganda.
4. Narcos must not be offered in the following jurisdictions: Territories noted at A, B plus China, Indonesia, South Korea
5. Universal Monsters studios (Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Invisible Man, The Phantom’s Curse) can only be played in the following countries: Andorra, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, San Marino, Croatia, Macedonia, Austria, Cyprus, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, Malta, Peru, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia.
Players from all other countries are not eligible to use the Website and play such games. True Flip will make all reasonable efforts to prevent players from these countries to reach the games.
Please be noted that You can play NetEnt games only for fiat (euro), all cryptocurrency payments are restricted.